Job Title: Client Executive
Business Unit: Client Management
Reports to: Director of Client Development
Quantum Health is one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and the USA. We are passionate in our mission to deliver outstanding service to our customers by helping navigate the health-care system. We are looking for a fun, caring person to join us as a Client Executive.
Description: The Client Executive own the relationship with the client and the client's benefit consultant(s) from the point of closing through the life of the client's relationship with Quantum Health. Responsible for learning, clarifying and fully understanding the goals and objectives of each of the client team members, and for conveying those goals and sensitivities throughout the organization. As Quantum Health's representative, the Client Executive is responsible for creating client strategy and proactively managing the relationship between the client and Quantum Health
Roles and Tasks:
- Responsible for client satisfaction within the Quantum Health delivery model
- Leading the process and bringing the resources of Quantum Health to the client to achieve goals and objectives
- Communicating regularly with the client and benefits consultant on the deliverance of Quantum Health's value proposition.
- Ensure client retention, deliver renewals and ensure that client is able to make a value-based decision on fee structure and manage client accordingly.
- Working closely with Sales teams, clients, benefit consultants as well as operations and various internal teams.
- Carrying out and managing all outlined goals and objectives of both Quantum Health and clients
- Responsible for reviews of strategic metrics, performance and program strategy
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with the clients' benefit consultants, supporting strategic needs.
- Updating and keeping track of Client Relationship Management (CRM) activities, opportunities and forecasting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in consulting, sales, or related experience
- Strong verbal and in-person presentation skills
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Suite and CRM systems
- All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check
Join our Quantum culture which rewards hard work while having fun! Benefits include:
- Earn up to 120 hours (15 days) of Paid Time off each year
- Medical/dental/vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
- 401(k); we match up to 4%
- On-site amenities include fitness facility, pool table, serenity room
- We offer a casual dress environment
- Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Want to join our award winning culture? Apply today at http://www.quantum-health.com/Careers