VP, Clinical Solutions
- - Clinical Services
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Quantum Health is hiring for a Director of Clinical Servcices.
This role is responsible for oversight of the clinical processes including Case Management, Disease Management, Utilization Review, Pre-cert and all staff supporting those functions. All Care Coordinators are administratively supervised by a POD Manager and the Director of Clinical Services is responsible for making sure all clinical protocols, workflow process and guidelines are clinically sound and are being followed. The Director of Clinical Services works closely with the Medical Director in ensuring that work guidelines and tools are effective in ensuring delivery of quality services. This role would be responsible for understanding how outside entities view our program and must be able to make needed modifications that make sense to our model/environment.
- Clinical support for the POD's/POD Management team
- Oversee the Clinical training of all nursing staff
- Oversee the Quality Assurance process which includes oversight of the Quality Assurance Nurses and responsible for the Quality Committee meetings/functions
- Participate in individual clinical team meetings (UR, PC, DM, CM) and work with clinical leads to ensure not only care coordination but consistency across each clinical team is intact.
- Serve as a Clinical Resource to all POD's in coordination with POD Management and Clinical Leads. This includes, providing clinical supervision of all nursing staff for clinical issues.
- Design tracking tools and monitoring to ensure performance standards are met both for individuals and the all nursing staff
- Participate in the Pod Managers and the Operations management meeting to ensure integration of job responsibilities with needs of the managers.
- Responsible for URAC Accreditation
- Responsible to make sure what we do is "market accessible " and ensure that we have a cohesive offering
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Bachelor degree or higher preferre
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in Case Management
- Self directed
- Extensive knowledge of the Quantum care coordination program
- Excellent critical thinking skills
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media