Business Operations Intern
- - Operations
- Columbus, OH, USA
Job Title: Business Operations Intern
Reports To: Director, Operations
- Applications: November 27 – February 9, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: February 2018 through March 2018, on a rolling basis
- Internship: 11-12 weeks starting in late-May/June 2018
- All Internships are paid: (summer housing provided)
Quantum Health is transforming the health care industry by utilizing innovative techniques to drive results, decrease our customers' costs, and increase our reputation for success. Our ability to slash employer healthcare costs like no one else; eliminating the competition, has made us a Columbus Business First 'Best Place to Work' for the past 10 years. Come join us as a Business Operations Intern as we revolutionize health care.
The Quantum Health Summer Internship Program is an intensive 10-12 week opportunity (designed for rising seniors (2019 grads) and graduate students) that provides work within a fast-paced and challenging environment. Interns contribute to meaningful projects, interacting and working side by side with Quantum Health professionals. As an intern at Quantum Health, you will have the opportunity to interact with other interns, be exposed to Quantum Health's business operations and build a relationship with your 1:1 mentor.
Though the departments the interns work in vary, the staples of the Summer Intern Program experience are consistent for all:
Speaker Series: interns meet and learn from leaders across the company for a macro-level view of how specific departments contribute to the overall mission of Quantum Health.
Networking & Fun: most employees describe Quantum as a fun and exciting culture, and we practice what we preach! We show interns a great time on and off site which is a big part of our culture.
End of Summer Presentations: all interns complete their summer experience by presenting to department and company leaders to showcase the work they did, the impact they made, and to share recommendations for the future.
Roles and Tasks:
We work directly with our senior leadership to create roles that are challenging, add-value to the business, and meet the developmental needs of our Business Interns. Business Operations Interns will primarily focus on:
- Transforming Operations data into a searchable database of "success stories" to share with both internal workgroups at Quantum Health and potential clients via Sales
- Apply technical acumen to assist with developing reporting dashboards for Operations Managers
- Assisting with workflow creation and organizational restructuring of key Operations roles
- Routine data analysis
- Other projects as presented by business need
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to complete a 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2018
- Interest in the healthcare industry and Quantum Health's business
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems
Join our Quantum culture which rewards hard work while having fun! Benefits include:
- Earn college credit (if needed)
- On-site amenities include fitness facility, ping-pong tables, serenity rooms
- We offer a casual dress environment
- Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Check out our 2017 Intern Testimonials here: https://vimeo.com/user10628430/review/227842045/ff19c74e57
Quantum Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media