QA Automation Lead
- - Information Technology
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: QA Automation Lead
Business Unit: Information Services
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance
Quantum Health is one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and the USA. We are passionate in our mission to deliver outstanding service to our customers by helping navigate the health-care system. We are looking for a fun, caring person to join us as a Quality Assurance Tester.
Responsible for designing and developing detailed test plans and automation test strategy based on product requirements. The primary function of this position is to manage the automation suite, logging, tracking and verifying bug fixes. The QA automation lead is responsible for participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and performance testing. The ultimate goal is to simplify testing through automation, by creating and maintaining a comprehensive test suite.
Roles and Tasks:
- Lead project to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization
- Generates automated test scripts to be utilize in validating software under test.
- Quickly troubleshoot and diagnose issues within the quality assurance environment and communicate that knowledge to a varied audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Create and manage Regression, Performance and Load tests.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to manage and maintain the automation candidate process.
- Communicate and publish status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test cycles and articulate the details to the development team
- Manage the triage, prioritization, resolution, automation, and delivery of fixes for bugs, including production defects
- Define test automation best practices and designs, define and document test automation principles and standards, including test-driven development
- Function as a subject matter expert in software QA and maintain an understanding of industry trends, technologies and best practices as they relate to QA.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- 7 years of experience in quality assurance related position
- 7 years of experience in administration and operation of at least one Test Management technology/system: (HP QC, MTM, Microsoft TFS, JIRA, Rational, Bugzilla, etc.)
- 3 years with hands-on experience creating automated test scripts
- 5 years of experience with at least one database management tool: (MySQL workbench, MS SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Ability to work independently and self-direct with limited need for day to day supervision as well as being a part a team
- Object oriented programming knowledge ( Java, C# a plus)
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Strong understanding of automation principles as it pertains to testing.
- Must have experience in Performance, Security and Load test creation and execution.
- Have a working knowledge of Jinkins
- All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check
Join our Quantum culture which rewards hard work while having fun! Benefits include:
- Earn up to 120 hours (15 days) of Paid Time off the first year
- Medical/dental/vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
- 401(k); we match up to 4%
- On-site amenities include fitness facility, ping pong table, serenity room
- We offer a casual dress environment
- Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Want to join our award winning culture? Apply today at http://www.quantum-health.com/Careers
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media