- - Information Technology
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Business Unit: IT
Reports to: Manager, Software Architecture
The Salesforce Administrator has mastery of Pardot, Sales & Service Cloud, wave analytics and will act as the CRM subject matter expert enabling critical business processes with application capabilities. The Administrator will work closely with the end user community to ensure the solution is effectively supporting all stakeholders. The administrator will ensure the solution keeps pace with changes in operations, policies and procedures.
• Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, work-flow rules and data integrity)
• Setup and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts.
• Monitor and resolve issue/bug tickets.
• Assist with clean-up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads.
• Help drive end-user adoption of Salesforce through documentation, support and training of new and current employees
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
• Fully understand the sales operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation.
• Drive standards within Salesforce implementation.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• 7+ years of strong technical and functional experience with Salesforce.com.
• Working Knowledge of Apex/Visualforce/Wave Analytics Mastery of Sales Operations, CPQ and Customer Service business processes
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) on operations/processes/configuration of Salesforce
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional relationship management and intrapersonal communication skills
• Bachelor's or associate degree with preferred major in Business or Information Technology
• Salesforce certifications required.
• All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check
Join our Quantum culture which rewards hard work while having fun! Benefits include:
• Earn up to 120 hours (15 days) of Paid Time off each year
• Medical/dental/vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
• 401(k); we match up to 4%
• On-site amenities include fitness facility, pool table, serenity room
• We offer a casual dress environment
• Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Want to join our award winning culture? Apply today at http://www.quantum-health.com/Careers
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media