VP of Product Management
- - Corporate
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: VP of Product Management
Quantum Health is disrupting the healthcare industry. The company pioneered care coordination and consumer navigation and is changing the way real people experience healthcare. Quantum Health is comprised of people who possess a warrior-like commitment to guiding our clients, their employees, and their family members through the unchosen healthcare journey. We leverage a harmonious blend of the human touch and a cutting-edge technology platform to deliver proven results in over one hundred large and midsize employers across more than a million members. The organization has been awarded "one of the fastest-growing privately held companies" and one of the 'Best Places to Work' locally and nationally for the last 10 years. The company is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
The VP of Product Management will plan, manage, build and optimize the MyQHealth Platform and all related product roadmaps to deliver on the company's vision and strategy. The VP serves as the "CEO" of Quantum Health's member, staff and client facing technology solutions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building products that customers love.
Know the Customer and the Market
• Develops a deep understanding of the various internal and external customer experiences in order to drive the overall platform and product strategy.
• Assesses market competition and product competitiveness by calling on customers and prospects with field representatives.
• Maintains leading edge professional and technical knowledge.
Creativity, Vision and Leadership
• Engages and participates in the ideation and feedback process with customers to drive internal understanding of customer use cases.
• Builds product enhancement roadmaps that align customer needs and the strategic direction of Quantum Health.
• Partners directly with Executive Leadership to define and shape the product vision.
• Builds and leads a cross-functional team of product managers & developers, both fixed and dotted line.
• Analyzes potential partner relationships for our technology solutions.
• Develops requirements and prototypes for the agile teams to build.
• Clearly differentiates and drives return on product investment through a portfolio framework.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple development streams across an interrelated product family.
• Applies world class development processes and techniques against aggressive timelines.
• Collaborates with Marketing to drive platform, product, and technology messaging into the field.
• Periodically travels with the sales team to deliver externally facing roadmap presentations and provide subject matter expertise on solutions.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven track record running Product Management teams
• Demonstrable results building and growing a $100 million platform / product / service family
• 7 to10 years of leadership experience in product management, preferably in a healthcare IT or tech-enabled healthcare services firm
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the healthcare benefits industry
• Strong interest and experience with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence systems
• Hands on experience collaborating toe to toe with engineers and architects
• High intensity experience growing mid-market companies into big companies
• MS/BS technical or business degree required
• Resonate with the Quantum mission, your job is to "care more", be a warrior
• Inspire passion, possess empathy and be a servant leader to the team and our clients
• Embody and project our core values and passion to people's personal healthcare journey
• Communicate fearlessly and effectively while inspiring teamwork and collaboration
• Dig in everyday with roll-up your sleeves intensity to win and change the healthcare world
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media