Audit and Compliance Specialist
- - Information Technology
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Position: Audit and Compliance Specialist
Reports To: Information Sercurity Manager
Quantum Health is a fast growing company delivering better healthcare while lowering healthcare costs. If you are passionate about helping people and want to launch a career at one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and the USA, now is your time to join our winning culture! We are looking for an Audit and Compliance Specialist.
Description: The ACS will manage the collection of evidence for various audits, work with teams to implement necessary controls for audits, create or drive the creation of documentation across various areas of Quantum's IT department, create and manage the ongoing maintenance of a central repository for sales RFPs and other client information requests relevant to IT and security, assist in the development and delivery of companywide training for information security and compliance topics, analyze trends in HIPAA and other control related mistakes to design training, and to assist in the management of disasters.
Roles and Tasks:
• Manage schedules and deadlines for controls required by SOC2, URAC, and other audits.
• Work with HR, the Service Desk, Infrastructure, the Service Delivery teams, and the external auditors to gather samples of evidence for hiring, change controls, system monitoring, and other controls as necessary. The ACS will manage the collection and delivery of all evidence to the external audit team.
• Create and maintain a central repository for answers to IT related sections of RFPs and other client information requests. The ACS will be the primary person answering all RFPs and other client information requests focused on IT and Information Security. The ACS will work with all IT teams to gather necessary information for these RFPs and work with Sales to complete the RFP submissions on time.
• Identify gaps in controls or behaviors, especially if part of an audit finding or RFP requested control, and create/implement training and new controls to remediate the gap. The ACS will work with HR, IT, Operations, and other teams as necessary to drive the implementation of new controls.
• Identify trends in HIPAA related issues and create/implement training to address those gaps. The ACS will have a role in reviewing HIPAA issues as they are reported, investigated, and resolved. Through this involvement, the ACS will identify repeated mistakes and patterns of behavior which lead to those mistakes, then create and drive training to change those behaviors.
Skills and Qualifications:
• College diploma and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of information security and regulatory auditing.
• Good understanding of audit controls sufficient to pass an external audit (SAS 70, SOC I, SOCII etc.)
• Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
• Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
• Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Able to conduct research into issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check
Join our Quantum culture which rewards hard work while having fun! Benefits include:
• 3 weeks paid vacation
• Medical/dental/vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
• On-site amenities include fitness facility, pool table, serenity room
• Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
• Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Want to join our winning culture? Then apply today at http://www.quantum-health.com/careers/
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media