- - Sales and Marketing
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Working Group: Sales and Marketing
Reporting: RFP/Proposal Strategist
Role and duties:
As the newest member of the Proposal Team within the Sales & Marketing Work Group, the RFP/Proposal Specialist will fulfill an important role in helping Quantum Health win new business opportunities. He/she will need to have an inquisitive, outgoing nature to work collaboratively with other RFP/Proposal professionals in a high-energy, team-based and deadline-driven environment.
The RFP/Proposal Specialist will be primarily responsible for assisting in the development and production of new business proposals and questionnaire responses that communicate Quantum Health's unique value to employers and their broker/consultants.
Important duties include:
- Supporting the RFP/Proposal Strategist in searching the corporate RFP/proposal database for accurate and timely answers to questionnaires
- Researching, drafting and verifying answers to questions by interviewing subject matter experts throughout the company
- Supporting the RFP/Proposal Strategist in the ongoing maintenance of the corporate RFP/proposal database
- Ensuring professional tenor of all proposal communications through intensive proofreading
- Taking responsibility for coordinating the printing & delivery of proposals and RFP responses.
- Helping to ensure accurate business statistics are used consistently across communications.
Education, Training, and/or professional experience requirements:
- Education/Knowledge: Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or equivalent degree with strong writing/editing skills.
- Experience: 2+ years' experience in journalism or business / technical writing. Experience in responding to RFP's and/or background in healthcare and/or benefits is a definite plus.
Skills: Ability to make meaningful contributions to assist in team-written communications for business to business audiences, including:
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, and Outlook; familiarity with Excel and Qvidian proposal software a plus.
- Working knowledge of search engine functionality and search term operators
- Ability to perform effectively under aggressive deadlines, while maintaining high corporate standards and supporting cooperative corporate culture.
- Critical thinking skills.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media