IT, Quality Assurance Internship
- - Information Technology
- Columbus, OH, USA
2019 Quantum Health Summer Internship Overview
Who is Quantum Health?
We are a revolutionary consumer healthcare navigation company that has reinvented the healthcare experience based on earning our members' trust and treating them with empathy and compassion. For 12 years in a row Quantum Health has been named a "Best Place to Work" by Columbus Business First.
- Interviews: Jan 2019 through March 2019 on a rolling basis
- Internship: 12 weeks starting May 20, 2019 through August 9, 2019
- Housing will be provided (if needed) and all internships are paid.
The Quantum Health Summer Internship Program is an intensive 12 week opportunity designed for rising seniors (2020 grads) and graduate students who would like to work in an exciting, fast-paced and challenging environment. As an intern at Quantum Health you will contribute to meaningful projects, interact with other interns, be exposed to Quantum Health's business operations and work cross functionally with other departments.
What to expect?
Speaker Series: Meet and learn from leaders across the company for a macro-level view of how specific departments contribute to the overall mission of Quantum Health.
Company Culture: Most employees describe Quantum as a fun and exciting place to work – and we practice what we preach! We show interns a great time both on and off-site, which is a big part of our culture.
Volunteering: Giving back is a huge part of our culture. Join your Quantum Health teammates as you volunteer your time and talent in meaningful ways that enrich the lives of others.
Networking: Grow your business connections during the many networking events both on and off our campus.
IT, Quality Assurance
Roles and Tasks:
- Create and execute test automation
- Participate in defect triage process
- Document basic problems and work with development team towards resolution. Report progress on problem resolution to lead testers
- Participate in requirements review
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled and working towards an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related major with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to complete a 12 week program beginning May 20, 2019
- Knowledge of Information Systems principles and methodologies
- Possess a basic understanding of computer information systems (hardware and software)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) applications a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented, self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work under moderate supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to support other, share accountability, and be able to adapt to change
- Knowledge/experience with C++, C#, Python, and other programming languages is desired
Want to join our winning culture? Then apply today at http://www.quantum-health.com/careers/
Quantum Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media