- - Information Services
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Quantum Health is an award-winning company that's experiencing explosive growth! As one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and America, we're looking for some of the best talent in (or around) Columbus. We have an immediate opening for a talented SQL Developer.
So, what do we expect of a SQL Developer?
The SQL Developer will be responsible for developing applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform. This will include reports, vendor exports, data warehousing tasks and other data related tasks. This position requires excellent communication, technical and project management skills.
Maintain and enhance the existing data warehouse, exports, and reports
- Manage Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI) with insurance vendors
- Develop vendor and client exports that meet provided specifications
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality
- Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected
- Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis
- Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs
- Migrate existing ETL to SSIS
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects
- At least 5 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server and server side development including (SSIS, SSRS, SSMS)
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures and Triggers
- The ideal candidate should possess some database administrative experience
- The ideal candidate should possess some experience working with Access applications and strong Excel skills
- Experience with HIPAA 834 format or other EDI formats
- .NET development experience
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media