QuantumACS Nurse Care Coordinator
- - QuantumACS
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
QuantumACS, the Innovation platform of Quantum Health Inc., is seeking a PASSIONATE, CREATIVE, EMPATHETIC REGISTERED NURSE who possesses a burning desire to help us change the way healthcare works in America. Our current projects are focused on delivering Quantum Health’s industry-leading care coordination services to Medicare beneficiaries, through provider-based and consumer-direct products. We are seeking creative, energetic pathfinders and those who dream big, make big changes happen and thrive in a fluid, ever-changing environment. If you are excited by adventure, wake up every day wanting to truly make a difference and possess innovative thinking, send us your resume! Must possess a true, genuine passion for helping people, no matter what the need is.
The Nurse Care Coordinator:
- Provides daily telephonic patient management and care coordination to patients (and providers on behalf of patients) in a variety of settings and markets. Patients may include Medicare patients, patients in private clinics, employer sponsored clinics and members of employer health plans and other settings.
- Works telephonically to identify care coordination needs, close care gaps and overall is the patient’s advocate and resource. The ability to be able to affect care coordination through telephonic nursing is essential.
- Coordinates both CLINICAL care and SOCIAL needs to help patients and families achieve the best health outcomes and efficient care process. Ability to research community and local resources in other geographic areas and find creative solutions is essential. Working to identify social barriers to care and passionately seeking solutions to those social needs is a daily essential duty of this position.
- Provides care coordination for both acute and chronic situations. Care coordination opportunities include patients in post-acute settings, ambulatory settings, with chronic conditions, home health, etc.
Skills/Qualifications needed for this position:
- Active RN license in Ohio with no negative reporting
- Team focused and collaborative personality is a must
- Demonstrated ability in motivational interviewing techniques and ability to affect patient’s needs telephonically.
- Creative thinking skills with the ability to ask the needed bigger-picture questions that lead to process and team improvements
- Experience working with Medicare population and knowledge of CMS regulations is a plus
- Experience with some social work duties is preferred
- Critical thinking skills not bound by overdeveloped process thinking. Must be able to look at each situation individually and deduce the best solution for THAT patient in THAT particular situation. Must be able to think creatively to find the right solution for the patient.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time
- Customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with providers, third party payers, physicians, and
staff from all departments within and outside the Company
- Analytical and interpretation skills including departmental, utilization, financial and operations data
- Decision-making skills with the ability to investigate and weigh alternatives and select the course of action that provides the
greatest benefit to the organization
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time
- Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implementable, workable solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little
supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs
- Must have a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail, and reflects well on the
- Personal computer experience should include working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at the intermediate
level at a minimum
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media